Due to the bus windows typically leak, we decided to remove all the windows and out in used rv windows.
The first task was to remove the windows which wasn’t too difficult, the basically pulled out once the walls were removed.
In order to skin the windows with 18 gauge sheet metal we need to removed the old rivets and loosen up the surrounding sheet metal. This will allow us to slide the new window skins between the existing sheet metal in hopes of keeping the water out.
We ordered the sheet metal and that will be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course it was more expensive that we would have ever considered. Nevertheless it had to be done.
After the rivets were removed then we had to clean up around the existing sheet metal so the skins would mount clean and flush. Lots of angle grinding.