The work on the boat became daily routine. Sometimes we don’t remember what day it is! Working on the weekends became new normal. But for some reason we don’t see big progress on the bus. We planned to start insulation of our Lucky8 by this time! But, we are not ready yet. Well, here is what we actually accomplished for this short month: we installed a sunroof (made from Lexan), installed all six windows ( terrible experience!), installed plumbing for water and diesel heaters, water pump, pulled electrical cables for 120V and 12V, installed electrical breaker, inverter… and, of course, worked on the engine. Turned out that we have a big problem with air system on our bus. Kevin changed the air tanks and hoses, fittings, but, we still have work to do. We changed oil on our bus (that was very black dirty experience) and drained old coolant. Still, it seems, we are far away from the finish!